Measuring arm services (probing & scan) on site
Services with portable measuring arms have the advantage of being carried out directly on the customer’s site in an industrial environment (workshops, factories, air-conditioned laboratories, etc.) without logistical constraints linked to the weight of the parts to be measured. Another advantage, this portable measuring tool allows measurement with or without contact (with probes or scanning heads).
There are many applications:
- three-dimensional control of parts and tools;
- baling of foundry crude;
- 3D measurement to adjust tools in your workshop (ease of retouching: drilling / pinning, shim grinding, etc.);
- periodic verification of control tools, assemblies, welds or machining;
- part scan for 3D reports and / or for surface reconstruction;
- CAD and scanned parts comparison;
- assists in the assembly of all parts or tools.
With 6 sites in France, there is necessarily a Sematec Métrologie agency close to your site!
The Sematec Metrology group has 8 probing and scanning measuring arms, including a large arm that can go up to 4.5 m. We work very regularly in Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Tarbes, Paris, Grenoble, Lyon, Metz, Bourges, Barcelona, Lille, …
Software: depending on your needs and your software constraints, we can intervene with Polyworks (Innovmetric), PCDMIS (Hexagon Metrology), Metrolog XG or Metrolog X4 (Metrologic group) and Power Inspect ( Delcam).
If you already have ROMER, FARO,… measuring arms in-house, we can also second experienced metrologists to use your equipment.