Sematec Métrologie Ouest is a 3D measurement service laboratory based in Cholet (49), near the Nantes / Saint Nazaire industrial basin, and with customers mainly located in the West, from Brest to Bourges and Bordeaux to Caen.
Our added value:
1) The dimensional expertise of the metrologists in post resulting from their different experiences (strong experience acquired, for some on injected plastic parts and for others, on aircraft parts and on the adjustment of aeronautical tools).
2) The load capacity (20 people) and the versatility of the machine park: 6 three-dimensional measuring machines (Pcdmis, Cosmos, Quindos & amp; Calypso) including a large measuring machine (3300 mm * 2500 mm * 1500 mm) , 3 Romer measuring arms with Polyworks, 1 Leica AT960 laser tracker (with T-probe), a non-contact optical measuring machine, a roughness meter for surface condition and a large fleet of conventional measuring tools (feet to slides, pegs, wedges, etc.).
Sematec Ouest offers the following services:
– Secondment to your site of metrologists specializing in Pcdmis, Mcosmos, Calypso, Metrolog XG and X4 software , Metrosoft, Power Inspect, Polyworks and Quindos.
– Three-dimensional control of parts on a 3D machine (with and without contact).
– Adjustments and periodic checks of tools.
– Offline programming on MMT from PCDMIS software (Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ), MCOSMOS (Mitutoyo), Quindos (Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence), Calypso (ZEISS) and Metrolog X4 (Metrologic group) with installation on your site.
– Intervention on your site with ROMER measuring arm (for probing, scanning and adjustment) or with laser Leica tracker.
– Training in ISO quotation and 3D measurement on Mcosmos software (Mitutoyo), Metrolog XG, Pcdmis (with Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ) and Polyworks (scanning arm).
– Development of complete projects: control setup + offline program + installation of serial control on your site.
Do you want to contact us directly? Here are the contact details of our 6 laboratories in France: